- "Musicals and the envoicing of mental illness and madness: From Lady in the Dark to Man of La Mancha (and beyond)," published in Journal of Interdisciplinary Voice Studies, Vol 4 No 2. 2019. Co-written with Raymond Knapp. Available here.
- "Falsettos and Indecent in the Shadow of Fiddler on the Roof: Reconsidering Jewish Identity on Broadway in the New Millennium," published in The Routledge Companion to the Contemporary Musical, 1st Ed. 2019. Edited by Jessica Sternfeld and Elizabeth L. Wollman. Co-written with Raymond Knapp. Available here and on Amazon.
- "Taking Center Stage: The Theft and Reclamation of the Female Narrative," presented at the Song, Stage and Screen XIV: (Re-)Inventions conference at the University of Leeds, UK, June 2019.
- "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and the Trajectories of Mental Illness in Musicals," presented at the 2019 Music and the Moving Image conference at New York University, Steinhardt School, June 2019. Co-written and co-presented with Raymond Knapp.
- "Going Postal: Collapsing time and space through sung letters in Broadway musicals," published by Studies in Musical Theatre, Vol. 11, No. 3, December 2017. Co-written with Raymond Knapp. Available here.